We have the position you are looking for!
The dental assistant will work alongside Dr. Martin Lambert during the treatments provided. Under the supervision of the dentist, the dental assistant facilitates communications between the dentist and other members of the clinic when he is in the room. He/she performs related tasks requested by her/his immediate supervisor, in compliance with the internal procedures and rules of the Michel Malboeuf dental clinic.
- Dental care program for the employee and their immediate family
- Sick leave bank and discretionary days off
- The employer contributes to the RRSP.
- Uniforms are provided.
- Continuing education
- Active social life (special days on Holidays)
- Monday: 8am to 5pm
- Tuesday: 8am to 8pm
- Wednesday: 8am to 5om
- Thursday: off
- Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: dental centre closed