Two types offered
Two types of veneers are available: porcelain and composite veneers.
Composite veneers cover the visible part of the tooth. They are made during the appointment and the treatment is reversible.
The benefits of composite veneers are:
- treatment completed in one visit;
- less expensive than the porcelain veneer;
- conservative and often reversible treatment.
Porcelain veneers are cemented over the visible surface of the tooth. They are custom-made in a dental laboratory and the treatment is irreversible.
The benefits of porcelain veneers are:
- more aesthetically pleasing and natural results than the composite veneer;
- more resistant than the composite veneer;
- more durable than a composite veneer;
- no discolouration, as opposed to composite veneer.