A picture is worth a thousand words
Benefits of the intraoral camera:
- Viewing certain anomalies;
- Makes it easier to explain the issue to the patient;
- Allows the dentist to conduct a thorough exam and give a more complete diagnosis.
- Clients can see the amount of tartar deposit;
- Clients can see the stains on their teeth;
- Clients can assess the state of their gums;
- It completes and puts images on the dentist and hygienist’s instructions;
- Archived photos allow for a closer monitoring;
- Your oral health’s evolution is measured;
- You can add complementary information when you fill out an insurance form.
- The client can be more involved with the dentist in the elaboration of a dental plan.