Trip to the dentist
Here are three reasons why you should regularly take your child to dental appointments:
- You will know if you correctly brush their teeth;
- Problems can be detected early on for more efficient treatment;
- Your child will learn about prevention at the dentist.
Most of the time, going to the dentist every six months will allow us to find small issues as soon as they appear. Your child can undergo their first dental exam at age 1. During this first visit, the dentist will check up on your child before any problem arises.
Our dental team:
- Will look for signs of decay in young children;
- Will explain you how to take care of your child’s teeth;
- Will suggest healthy eating habits.