- Teeth whitening
- Bruxism (teeth grinding)
- Sugar-related tooth decay
- Diabetes and your oral health
- Dental sealants
- Dental phobia
- Dry mouth
- Smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarettes
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Dentine hypersensitivity (sensitive teeth)
- Oral health during pregnancy
- Tobacco use
- Oral piercings
- Dental emergency
- Listerine Total Care Zero and Listerine Cool Mint Zero Mouthwash
- Nova dent
- Colgate Pro relief
- Curaprox brush
- Remin X-Pur Toothpaste
- Sensodyne Toothpaste
- Opti-Rince X-Pur Mouthwash
- Cari 0
- Oral-B electric toothbrush with round head
- Prevident Booster by Colgate
- X-Pur gums and pastilles
- Curaprox Velvet Toothbrush
- Reduces the number of cariogenic bacteria
- Neutral pH and low abrasiveness
- In gel form
- Environmentally safe: no potentially harmful plastic particles
- Scientifically proven formulation
- 100% natural: no GMO, gluten or sugar
Medicinal ingredient: 25% Xylitol
Use the size of a pea
Use very little toothpaste. A small amount is enough to clean and protect your teeth.
Brush twice a day for two minutes.
To prevent cavities, gum disease and bad breath, you should brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes. The use of an hourglass or a timer is recommended.
Spit, don't rinse.
Spit out the excess toothpaste after brushing and avoid eating, drinking or rinsing your mouth for 30 minutes to avoid removing the protective ingredients in the toothpaste.