- Teeth whitening
- Bruxism (teeth grinding)
- Sugar-related tooth decay
- Diabetes and your oral health
- Dental sealants
- Dental phobia
- Dry mouth
- Smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarettes
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Dentine hypersensitivity (sensitive teeth)
- Oral health during pregnancy
- Tobacco use
- Oral piercings
- Dental emergency
- Listerine Total Care Zero and Listerine Cool Mint Zero Mouthwash
- Nova dent
- Colgate Pro relief
- Curaprox brush
- Remin X-Pur Toothpaste
- Sensodyne Toothpaste
- Opti-Rince X-Pur Mouthwash
- Cari 0
- Oral-B electric toothbrush with round head
- Prevident Booster by Colgate
- X-Pur gums and pastilles
- Curaprox Velvet Toothbrush
X-Pur gums and pastilles
Stimulates saliva production to relieve dry mouth.
Maximum concentration of Xylitol
Helps reduce the incidence of cavities
Delicious fruit or mint taste
Sugar, gluten and GMO free
Ideal for diabetics
Adults: 1 to 2 gums, 3 to 5 times a day.
Children 6 years and older: 1 gum, 3 to 5 times a day.
Chew the gums for only a few minutes. The benefits will be achieved within this time.
Prolonged use of the gum may cause jaw joint problems.
2 to 4 lozenges, 3 to 5 times a day.
Children 6 years and older:
2 to 4 lozenges, 3 to 4 times a day.
A gradual introduction to xylitol is recommended as it could create a mild laxative effect when consumed in excess.