- Teeth whitening
- Bruxism (teeth grinding)
- Sugar-related tooth decay
- Diabetes and your oral health
- Dental sealants
- Dental phobia
- Dry mouth
- Smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarettes
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Dentine hypersensitivity (sensitive teeth)
- Oral health during pregnancy
- Tobacco use
- Oral piercings
- Dental emergency
- Listerine Total Care Zero and Listerine Cool Mint Zero Mouthwash
- Nova dent
- Colgate Pro relief
- Curaprox brush
- Remin X-Pur Toothpaste
- Sensodyne Toothpaste
- Opti-Rince X-Pur Mouthwash
- Cari 0
- Oral-B electric toothbrush with round head
- Prevident Booster by Colgate
- X-Pur gums and pastilles
- Curaprox Velvet Toothbrush
Prevident Booster by Colgate
Put pea-sized toothpaste on your toothbrush and place a small amount on the counter.
Dip your floss into the toothpaste on the counter.
Floss between teeth that have decalcifications.
Brush your teeth for 2 minutes.
Spit as much as possible after brushing but do not rinse your mouth, eat or drink for 30 minutes.
Use 1 to 2 times a day, when brushing and flossing, as recommended.